Shipping is done from Monday through Friday except holidays. Orders placed on Friday after 12:00 PM EST, will ship the following week. Other packages are generally dispatched next day excluding orders with questioned or unclear payment or backordered items.
If free shipping is offered this free shipping offer may exclude some states, P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO and International orders. Some items may not be available for P.O. Box or APO/FPO/DPO shipping.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days unless otherwise stated on the product page under the availability tab. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout.
Our standard and preferred shipping method is USPS Priority shipping but we may ship your order via any of the major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx. At this time we are unable to provide other shipping options.
Please note, some items may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
Backordered and Out of Stock Items
If TecDiveGear will be unable to ship order within standard handling time due to backordered or out of stock item(s) then item(s) will be shipped as soon as we receive it from our supplier. TecDiveGear will pay postage fees on all subsequent shipments after the initial one, within the U.S. and Canada territory.
Policy of Special Ordered Items
Items that we don't usually stock, and are ordered specifically for the customer are final sale and non-refundable. Please be advised that may take an extensive amount of delivery time, please contact us in advance for conditions of sale and expected delivery time.
Shipping rates and fees will vary based on the item and shipping destination.
Our site will always display your order total in the currency you select. There are no additional charges or duties when the product arrives at your door within continental U.S.
Shipment insurance protects your order against damage or loss while your order is in transit. This insurance is automatically by standard included in your purchase up to $100 USD.
The employees who process your order are thoroughly trained and evaluated on proper packaging methods to ensure your items arrive in pristine condition but its customer responsibility to inspect ordered item(s) upon arrival.
Receiving an item
Customer MUST inspect ordered item(s) against any damage, defect, missing or wrong received items.
- If there is an incident during shipping and upon receiving item / box is visibly damaged DO NOT accept shipment nor DO NOT sign any shipper’s documents. If you sign shipper’s document(s) you accept the item condition and return, refund or exchange may be denied to you.
- If arriving item is in perfect condition but missing any parts please call Customer Service immediately upon receiving +1.201.710.0042
UPS, FedEx, USPS shipments requires signature upon receipt but for some domestic packages signature might not be required upon arrival. Packages cannot be rerouted after being shipped, they have to reach shipping address used while placing order.
International Shipping and Pricing
Some items are not available for international shipping.
International shipping rates if thus shipping available are calculated during checkout based on your desired service level, item type and quantity, total weight of your order, and the destination’s postal code. Additional charges related to shipping, duties, or tax may not be available at checkout for review before you complete your purchase but due upon order arrival. These additional fees, taxes and duties are to be paid by customer. Please find information with your local government, trade agency about possible additional expenses before ordering.
The prices on our product pages may also include an International Shipping Service Fee, which covers any additional fulfillment costs to international destinations. This fee may be included to help us provide a wider range of products and a higher level of service for our international customers. We are constantly working to improve our systems to help reduce these charges if applied.
Items available for international shipping vary depending on the delivery address. Please review the following restrictions for international orders:
- Some items are not eligible for international shipping due to size and customs restrictions. Unfortunately, there may be items for sale on our U.S. site that are not available internationally.
- Our system may prompt you to remove an item from your shopping cart if your destination country does not permit import of that item.
- We cannot ship items that valued over $5,000 or orders totaling more than $5,000. If you order multiple items totaling over $5,000, please place separate orders with each order totaling under $5,000.
- International shipping restrictions prevent shipping oversized items outside the U.S. At this time, items over 150 lbs. (68 kg) cannot be shipped internationally.
- Due to import restrictions, some items may not be available for International destinations.
If you have any questions or special shipping requests please contact customer service at +1.201.710.0042